April signifies National Car Care Month. Our Boise service center can perform this routine maintenance for your vehicle when you need it.
- Check your battery: Winter can rough on your battery. It’s the heart of the vehicle, so make sure it’s properly charged.
- Check your tires: Ensure there is plenty of tires in your tires. If there isn’t we can replace them with our tire selection.
- Replace worn wiper blades: If you notice your wipers are not cleaning your windshield as good as they used to, it could be a sign that it needs to be replaced. Other signs include streaking, wipers making noises, and getting stuck on the windshield.
- Inspect your A/C: With the warm weather coming, you don’t want to find out the day you turn it on that it’s not working. Get it checked out now so you can enjoy it when you need it most.
- Wax and wash: Snow, salt, and sand can be harsh on your exterior, along with the undercarriage of your vehicle. Get a good wash for your car and wax it to make it look shiny and beautiful!
- Belts and hoses: Use this month as an opportunity to have the belts and hoses checked. It can cause a wide range of issues if there are cracks, breaks, or they look worn.
To schedule an appointment with our service center, please contact us at (208) 672-8100.